Last night Missy called Dan in a panic because she said our DVD player didn't work and Dad was upset because he wanted to watch a movie. Dan and Missy were very convincing because I believed them. But when we got to the house there wasn't any problem. It was Emy- and there she was in my house. What a surprise to come home and find Emy and the kids there. I just started crying in the kitchen. I had talked to her in January about visiting but Markus had said that she couldn't come so my Dad surprised everyone by just sending her here. I am so excited too, because now she can come and help me pick out a wedding dress.
I am so glad they are here to visit. Now we can have a birthday party for her on the 4th. Emy will be staying until the 20th so she won't even miss my Bridal Shower that Hillary is planning for me with the Gerber Family. Everything really does work out perfectly.
2 comments:
I almost cryed when I read that post that Emy was able to come out. That's wonderful. Maybe I can see her, we are coming down on Thurs. Good luck with fun wedding plans.
Yay! I finally can check your blog. I'm so glad I'm here too! :)
Post a Comment