Missy threw me a suprise party. ;) It was great. Emy and her had been planning my 30th birthday since January, but things kept coming up and they had to change their plans.
They finally decided on a picnic HOT DOG PARTY complete with Hot dog bar. They even invited some of my cousins and friends. Here are the highlights.
Emy and Missy went in together on a CD Player for under my counter in the kitchen. I didn't have space for a big one and actually planned on buying one anyway so it worked out perfectly
We had a watermelon pinata. I even tried it~ but refused a blind fold so I just swung at it after the kids had a chance to try.








3 comments:
If you're 26 that means I'm 27! Looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there. :( But it was a lot of fun to plan it with Missy.
Your party was fun! My kids LOVED it!
I'm sorry we couldn't make it to your party, I hope you got the card. It looks like it was fun, Hyrum loves going down that hill. How did the 24th go yesterday? I was sad to miss my pancake's too. Happy big 30!
Post a Comment