
Me and Missy in the air.
On Saturday Missy let me go with her on a Hot air balloon ride over Park city. I was a bit nervous but it was so much fun to float in the sky. It took me a minute to be able to even just look straight down.
I had to hold the fan while some other people held the balloon out for the air. After the balloon guide blew some hot air from his propane tank. Once the air changed we had to hurry and jump in the basket so it wouldn't fly away without us.
Here we are up above Park City. It was a really nice morning and wasn't cold at all.




4 comments:
I love that first picture of you two! Looks like so much fun--what an adventure. (You do realize that if I were in Utah Missy would have invited me, don't you? Because I'm her favorite sister.)
I am totally jealous. That would be so much fun.
how fun! i have always wanted to do that
You are brave...very, very, brave!
Post a Comment