I went with Dan up the the Deer camp - Log Canyon last night. It was my first time wearing Orange. It was fun. We were able to walk around with everyone. I've always liked being in the canyon. It was great to see Dan get so excited being there. Dan has a lot of memories of being up there when he was a kid.
Grandpa Dee loves being at the Deer Camp - He smiles the whole time he is there.
Here is James all ready to shoot a deer. We didn't seen any when we walked around, but when Dan and I drove up we saw 7 walking across the street.

Here is James all ready to shoot a deer. We didn't seen any when we walked around, but when Dan and I drove up we saw 7 walking across the street.
Veldon, Dan, and James looking for the big Buck
James, Dan, Brent, Grandpa Dee and Veldon
James, Dan, Brent, Grandpa Dee and Veldon

1 comment:
what a trooper! I am sure Dan loved that you came. Erik loves when i work on his car with him. . . even though its not my favorite
Post a Comment