Well I did it. I finally finished the puzzle ~ It's a 750 Gerberadaisy baby puzzell with 5 extra pieces and doesn't have a border. I had to start in the middle and work my way out. I did figure out that there were 2 types of pieces and divided those into boxes and tried every piece in every open space. It was exciting everytime I got a piece. I'd yell "I got one."
Finally last night we thought the puzzle agony was over ~until we realized we couldn't find the last piece. We looked everywhere and finally just went to bed defeated. Early this morning I came down stairs and realized the piece was hidden on top of the puzzle ~ blending in with all the rest of the daisies. It took me almost 2 months to complete.

3 comments:
You have more patience than I will ever have... wow!!
Why did you do that to yourself?! I like puzzles, but this doesn't even look remotely fun. ;)
Love, your sister
Impressive! I don't think I would have stuck with it for 2 months.
Post a Comment