Friday, January 29, 2010

Finding Courage

For our New Beginnings night in Young women's we went with the theme Be strong and of a Good Courage from the Scripture in Joshua 1:9. We wanted the girls to realized that they can have the Courage to choose the right and be able to make it down the yellow brick road to righteousness. I thought the whole thing turned out great. We did the the Courageous Lion in the Wizard of Oz. Since we all have to find our own Courage. We made the flowers out of Tissue paper from the value colors and I made the bricks out of Yellow paper. It turned out pretty cute.

I also made this Bridal shower cake for a friend of mine. I thought it turned out cute too. I cute the flowers out of Fondant and then painted on them with some food coloring.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It looks really cute! Makes me miss YW, such a cute idea.