Saturday, April 17, 2010
A little bit of wisdom lost
Well I did it I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out on Friday. I am so glad I was put under. I went to sleep perfectly fine and woke up looking like this.
Now I am stuck eating ice cream, pudding, creamies, chocolate shakes and anything that doesn't taste like Pizza. Boy do I want some pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're so funny. Hope the swelling in your cheeks goes down soon (you look like a chipmunk).
Oh, Rach you poor thing, I need to come see you! No more medical crap for you for while, you hear?
Look at those cheeks!! I am glad you are feeling better....sorry I am out of the loop and am just checking your blog now (several days after the fact).
I feel bad. Hopefully you are on the mend by now--I agree with Nat, no more medical stuff for you--you desrve a break!
Post a Comment