Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coming Soon!

January 9, 2011

12 comments:

Emily said...

How CUTE!! (I think it looks like Dan.) ; )

The Shepherds said...

Oh my word! Congrats! Yeah! Babies are so fun! Best of luck to you both!

Clark Fam said...

I love the comic! It would be awesome if pregnancy made women look like a stick figure!! Good luck....I hope you are feeling better!

Somerset said...

Oh my heck! I just totally squealed out loud! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and Dan! Love ya!

Cassie said...

Congrats!!!

Melissa said...

Wait, WHAT!? Why didn't you tell me? That's so unfair. Why am I always the last to know? hee hee hee

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Congrats Dan and Rach! I hope you are feeling well Rachel and that all is well.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

JNHWJBlack said...

What? Is that an announcement? Why didn't you tell me on the phone you stinker? Come see me!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Racheal! I am so excited for you and Dan!

Brandan & Haylie said...

Congrats! That's great news...and a great due date. It happens to be Brandan's bday. Hope all is going well and that you start feeling better.

Bonnie said...

That picture is so cute! I love it, and I'm very excited for you :)