Monday, August 23, 2010

It's a.....

On August 16th Dan and I were able to find out what we were having. I kept trying to talk to Dan after and he'd just get a goofy smile on his face. He was so excited.

My family has a tradition of telling what we are having in a fun way. I decided to decorate cupcakes and put twinkie filling in them depending on what the baby is - should I use pink or blue filling?

My sister lives in Virginia so I ordered her some cupcakes from the bakery- they wouldn't do the filling so I had them decorate them accordingly.

Watch the video to see what we're having.


5 comments:

Somerset said...

Boy oh Boy....It's a BOY! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Clark Fam said...

Horray!!

Rach I was thinking about this last night and was going to call you this morning! How fun! Now make Emy post a picture of the cupcakes!!

Emily said...

Yeah, my kitchen is not very clean and it's super cluttered. But yay! I'm so excited because my first was a boy too. (The more I watch this the more motivated I am to head to the gym.)

The Shepherds said...

Congrats! Boys are sweet!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Congrats! We are so excited. Boys are a ton of fun.