Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Curls

 This is what Tanner's hair looks like when he wakes up.
 

 Yep it's all over the place big and puffy. 
 This is what it looks like after it's done. I get it wet and it stays for a little while.        

Tanner doesn't like it when I do his hair. It gets snarls in it and he says "Ouch" the whole time even when I don't pull it. But we get through it. I really like his curly hair and am not ready to cut it yet. One of these days it will have to happen but not today.

2 comments:

Clark Fam said...

oh Rach....when you cut it you will realize what a BIG boy he is. Hunter and Fisher's hair never gets very long but every time I cut it they both seem so old! I love short hair and how BIG it makes them look!! One of these days.....

Unknown said...

the favorite uncle says it needs to be cut