Friday, March 29, 2013

Andrews Easter Egg Hunt

When I was growing up we used to get together for every holiday with the cousins. As we got older we stopped doing some of those traditions and I am so glad that my Aunt put together the1st Annual Andrews Easter Egg hunt. Now it's our kid's turn to have those same traditions and in the same yard- here at my Grandma Ruth's (Tanner's great grandma)
Tanner's cousins:
Back row: Adam & Tristin & Tabby Gerber (Ben holding Adam), Tanner Blackburn, Jastin Hansen,Haylee & Rachel Hansen, Conner Mattson, Alex Hansen, Kolby Best, Oaklynn Sorensen, Ben Baxter, Addi Gardner, Reece Andrews, Dagney and Roarke Andrews, Jayme Cragun 
Front Row: Ireland Andrew (behind ) Zach, Courntey, & Mikayla Mattson, Carson Hansen, Krew Andrews, Luke Mattson, Aubrey Hansen, Ian Gerber, Debbie Andrews, Bailey Cragun, Maddison Hansen, Leah & Jenny Cragun
 It looks like he is saying "I dare you to take some of my eggs."

 This candy is good. 
And I loved jumping on this very tramp with my cousins too. So much fun. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow quite the family to enjoy! :-) Awesome!