Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our Anniversary

Dan and I have been married for 4 years as of yesterday.  Some days it seems like longer since we've actually known each other for 7 years. I am glad that we get to be together. 
For dinner we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. When Dan and I went on our first date he took me to the one in Salt Lake, and thought it would be fun to eat there again. Except that we went to the one at the Mall in Orem.  


 The 4th Anniversary is Flowers. Dan didn't want any flowers so I made him an edible bouquet and took it to his office to share with his co-workers. Everyone loved it. It was fun to make too. I like chocolate covered strawberries. 
Having fun in the photobooth. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

1 comment:

The Shepherds said...

Now you have a cutie patootie to share dinner with too! You guys are truly blessed! Congrats!