I have never been to the Bean Museum at BYU and Dan has always wanted us to go. After they did the remodel we finally went. It's pretty amazing. I had no idea what was going to be there. All of the animals are are real skins they had stuffed. It's pretty amazing seeing them up so close.
Tanner with the Rhino and the Giraffe. They have 2 giraffes out in the main lobby
A hippo- some of them even have scratches on them from when they were attacked
Tanner, Rach and Violet by the bears
Dan teaching Tanner about the Animals in the wild
That's a big elephant- not me but the actual elephant
This butterfly exhibit was made out of actual butterflies
The same with this beetle exhibit.
What a bug would look like if it were bigger- so gross
The Tiger from the Zoo -
Violet riding on the Zebras. For some reason I always feel sad when I see a stuffed Zebra. It makes me feel bad.
Attack! It's a pretty neat exhibit and Tanner has talked about it several times since we've been there. He wants to go back and it's a free exhibit for anyone who wants to go. We went on June 11, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment