On Wednesday Dan and I got together with our friends Jeremy and Alicia Roberts to have some dinner at JCW's and play some pool at my Uncle Preston's house. I found out that I am just not any good at playing pool. I've only played it a few times, but boy I stink at it.
Dan tried to teach me some of the techniques and I caught on a little bit, but I am still not very good. It's a good thing that Preston has a pool tab
le so I can practice.
le so I can practice.
We had alot of fun together. It's never a dull moment with Dan and Jeremy since they tease Alicia the whole time.
Dan even had me watch Donald in Mathemagic land so I could learn some math techniques on how to calculate where to hit the ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment