Well Rach and I are officially homeowners! We had a few anxious moments in the process, but as of about 4:45 today the papers are all signed and it is official. Now we just have to start the moving process, which involves my sister and her family switching residences with me. We are still not sure exactly how it is going to work, but we are excited to get started. Rach is excited to paint the house and plant her pumpkins.
We have a few things we want to change, but Rach will finally have a closet that contains nothing but clothes and shoes. For anyone who hasn't seen her closet lately, it is stacked from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with junk- I mean her things. :)
The house is in American Fork, which Rach thinks is a whole new world, and she is worried about it. It also happens to be the house I grew up in, but enough has changed in the neighborhood for it to still seem new to me.
You'll have to come see us soon!
-Dan
We have a few things we want to change, but Rach will finally have a closet that contains nothing but clothes and shoes. For anyone who hasn't seen her closet lately, it is stacked from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with junk- I mean her things. :)
The house is in American Fork, which Rach thinks is a whole new world, and she is worried about it. It also happens to be the house I grew up in, but enough has changed in the neighborhood for it to still seem new to me.
You'll have to come see us soon!
-Dan
5 comments:
We are so happy for you. I can't believe that you guys have a house! It will be great to have a space of your own.
By the way Dan I looked back at the comment that you left on our blog about me not adding you on the blog and it doesn't have your email address. you should give it to me so that you can be apart of the blog!
Hooray!
I love it! I cant wait to see it!
So exciting! I can't wait to come and see it!
Post a Comment