For one of our wedding presents my Uncle Max gave us a 600 count white sheet set. It is so soft. I put the sheets on yesterday morning and when I went to bed last night and started moving around I realized how thick they were. In the middle of the night I woke up and said "Man are these sheets loud". Everytime I rolled around and I am a wiggle worm at night I could hear the sheets crinkle. I don't know how Dan could sleep with all the noise.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Our new sheets
For one of our wedding presents my Uncle Max gave us a 600 count white sheet set. It is so soft. I put the sheets on yesterday morning and when I went to bed last night and started moving around I realized how thick they were. In the middle of the night I woke up and said "Man are these sheets loud". Everytime I rolled around and I am a wiggle worm at night I could hear the sheets crinkle. I don't know how Dan could sleep with all the noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, the things that I could comment about, but won't since I was once a newly wed too. Happy Sleeping!
I agree. A million comments are running through my head, but probably not appropriate to post. :)
Glad I'm not the only one with possibly inappropriate comments. I'll just say that Markus loved this post. You had us all laughing!
Ok so this isn't how it was meant to be written. ;) Just noisy sheets that's all.
Post a Comment