Well it's official. I went to the Drivers license division this morning and changed my name to Princess Consuella Banananhammick. Yep it's that easy. According to a Friends episode you can change your name to whatever you want. And that's what I picked. So everyone can just call me Princess for short. :)
Ok so that's not exactly it, but boy is it a lot of work trying to get your name and all your accounts changed over. Honestly I was a little nervous because I've always been Racheal Ann Gerber and now I am Racheal Ann Blackburn. Weird. I tried to get Dan to change his name to Dan Gerber since some of our friends already have him in their cell phones as Dan Gerber, but he wouldn't.
Ok so that's not exactly it, but boy is it a lot of work trying to get your name and all your accounts changed over. Honestly I was a little nervous because I've always been Racheal Ann Gerber and now I am Racheal Ann Blackburn. Weird. I tried to get Dan to change his name to Dan Gerber since some of our friends already have him in their cell phones as Dan Gerber, but he wouldn't.
4 comments:
All of that is a lot of work, maybe you should have just stuck with princess. Everyone would spell it right :)
Rach, I mean Princess, you're too funny. I know that it seems weird to change your name. But to be honest when I hear 'Gerber' it sounds a little foreign. You will get used to Blackburn and before long it will seem as normal as 'Gerber' did.
I remember the first time in church they announced that the prayer would be by Sister Clark. I just sat there and after about 10 seconds I realized that was me. ha...it was probably like 10 days after I got married!! But now I am used to it and love it!!
I like your new name Mrs. Blackburn. I LOVE your middle name though because it matches mine:-)
It looks like your wedding went well. Ryan had to work :-(
I love your cake....how fun is that?
Post a Comment