Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here is my pumpkin patch. This year I planted 4 hills of pumpkins, but only 2 ended up growing. I was a little nervous to plant them some where new, but it all worked out. We ended up with 15 pumpkins. I am not sure how much they weight, because we don't have a bathroom scale, but they are too heavy to lift. I had to just roll them across the garden to move them.


I did lift one up for a picture- one of the smaller ones. I also had to pick the pumpkins by myself since Dan had to work and my Mom and Logan were busy. I set the camera up and set the timer. ;)

I just love my pumpkins and the fall. It's such a great time of year.













2 comments:

Emily said...

I was just thinking about pumpkins today and wishing I could get a really big one from your garden. Do you think Missy could stow one away in her luggage? ;) Make sure and take a picture of your jack-o-lanterns!

Liz said...

I think I want to get on that list of recipients. Those are awesome! We are definitely growing a garden next year.