I always think of Grandma Ruby at Thanksgiving. As long as I could remember she made "Noodles" to put over the potatoes. It's actually Chicken Noodle soup with home made noodles. It's so good. Dan thinks it's weird that we don't have gravy at the Gerber Thanksgivings. Even though Grandma isn't here with us my Dad continues on the tradition and makes it for us every year.
This year we are having our very own David and Jan Family Thanksgiving. I wish Emy could be here for it but she is having her own at her house with Markus' family.
I miss Grandma. I even had to pull out the family music picture video that was made the year before she died. I didn't make it through the first song before I started crying.
I love you Grandma!
Thanks for the Noodles!

1 comment:
I miss Grandma too! We just finished making a big pot of "Grandma's noodles"
Post a Comment