It has been so cold outside this month that we've had to come up with other options of entertainment for Tanner. I finally decided to let him watercolor. He loved it.
His finished product. One of the colors that he said he wanted was black. And I asked him if he could draw a circle. That is what's in the middle. His circle.
Yesterday Tanner asked me for the ramp. Usually he uses it for cars but when I came back into his room to check on him he decided to use it as a slide and went down head first.
Tanner set this up by himself. Dan was working from home a couple weeks ago and Tanner set the chairs next to each other and grabbed Dan's hand so they could go for a drive. He also had to have his Sunglassees. (That's how he says it.)
We also watch Mickey Mouse Club house and color and play with lots of play dough. Tanner has a great imagination. He loves to play.
1 comment:
It looks like you have to get creative as we do in this cold weather!
Post a Comment