I just love Holidays. It gives me an excuse to do fun stuff and decorate and have a little party. This year was my year to plan our Valentines. I started early and made a scavenger hunt for Dan to go on. It was hard coming up with poems to different places that we'd been but Dan seemed to enjoy all of it.
Dan even sent me these flowers to my office. I love getting flowers. I just didn't know it until I started getting them. I have a whole bunch of different vases. It's perfect too since I am going to use them for the Wedding luncheon.
This is him at the church where he remembered the Altoid Game.
I made him come pick me up, then to the cemetery, his car, to the church, and then back to his house for some dinner. I thought it would be nice to have a dinner at home. So we ordered take out from Olive Garden and I set a nice place setting. I love their salad and breadsticks. Yum!
His sister Krisdee came over with her kids and watched the Chipmunk Valentines and then we watched Undercover Blue. It's a funny show. I love to just sit on the couch and relax.
We also had a Wedding luncheon for our friend Nate. He got married on the 14th, but had the reception onthe 13th. Nate and Miriam asked me to do the cake. It turned out great.
3 comments:
What a fun Valentine's Day! I made pink waffles (yippee) and gave the kids books instead of candy. Love the cake. Great job!
Sounds like a fun Valentines! I also really liked how your cake turned out. Your flowers were very pretty! Olive Garden's salad and breadsticks are some of my favorites too.
Wow Rach, I hope you aren't marrying that guy in the middle picture... You could do WAY better. :)
Post a Comment