We took the kids to the park and rode our bikes by the creek over by our house. Tanner and Violet really love being outside. This summer we even got a bike trailer so we can pull the kids around. Violet really likes to sit in it to go somewhere but she doesn't like getting back in to go home.
There is a small hill on the trail by the house that Tanner loves going down. He goes pretty fast and then skids to a stop with his feet. He's a pretty brave kid.
Tanner and Rach
Playing at the Park !
I haven't gotten on a bike in forever. I almost forgot how to ride it and I couldn't even get on at first and had to have Dan lower the seat and remind me how to start peddling. I didn't ride very far - was all over the rode I couldn't ride straight.
On the way home we stopped at the creek. There wasn't very much water but the kids had fun throwing rocks in the water and looking at the water skeeters.
I just love family time. I'm glad we were able to have fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment