Friday, August 21, 2015

Summer Fun: Date Night with Dan

Last night Dan and I were able to finally go out on a date just us. It's been a long time since we've been out to dinner together without the kids. It was nice. We had a little bump at the beginning when we tried to go to Johnny Rockets and had to wait 20 minutes and still no server came to help us so we ended up eating at Zaxby's. It was pretty good. Neither of us had been there. We got chicken wings and fries and some toast. I even tried Peach flavored Sprite. It was alright but not my favorite. 






One of the reasons why I wanted to go to Johnny Rockets was because I took Tanner there a year ago and I bought a shake. I really liked it and wanted to get another one. I am glad that Zaxby's had a Chocolate cookie shake. It was pretty good. Dan and I just shared one and that was plenty. 
We had a great dinner together and I'm glad my Mom, Dad and Logan could tend the kids for a little while. They love going to Grandma and Grandpa's


No comments: