Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Fun: Discovery Park

So when I was writing my Summer Fun list I'd written down Liberty Park because I thought that this park was called that, but later I realized that it's called Discovery Park- so that's where we went. I also didn't want to go to Salt Lake to Liberty Park it's too far.  

Anyway we went this morning and the kids had so much fun. We went with Ally and Miriam. I love how there are so many different places for the kids to climb. There were quite a few kids playing at the park today and you hardly noticed because it's such a big area. 
 Ally and Tanner in the Beehive
 Tanner and Violet going down the slide

 Violet loves the swings
I gave Violet a ride on this metal twisty thing. It was kind of hot but she liked going around in circles 
Ally, Tanner and Violet
 It was hard to keep up with Ally and Tanner. They moved all over the place looking for clues and whatever game they were playing. 
 Ally took this picture for us- I really do love pictures with my kids
 This tire swing is awesome. It's made me want to get one and hang it in the pine tree. It's so fun. Ally and Tanner could swing on it all day. 

Right before we left the kids and Miriam made some music. 

This is such a great park. So much better than the one by our house. I should have been coming here all along.

No comments: