Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Fun: Celebrating Krisde's Birthday

Happy Early Birthday Krisde. Dan's sister's birthday is next week so we thought we'd surprise her by going to her house early. We went yesterday and Tanner and Violet has so much fun playing with the Krisde and the kids. 

Sara, Krisde and Tyson
We brought her a chocolate Snickers cake. It tasted so good. Yum!  I love cake. 
 For her gift I made her a little tree. She is trying to put her yard in and wants a peach tree. So I got her a Money peachie tree. And of course her favorite Cinn Bears. She loves them. 
 Tyson loves playing the guitar and has learn quite a bit the last few months. He really has picked it up fast. 
 Violet gave Krisde some hugs and kisses. 
 Violet throwing Krisde's decorative balls. I don't have a picture of it but Violet also saw Sara doing some back flips and wanted to try them. She loved trying to do somersaults and backflips. She put her hands up and bend down so I could flip her legs. She was so funny about it. 
 Josh and Tanner had a water fight. Tanner loves playing in the water and got soaked.  
Happy Birthday Krisde we sure love you. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. 

No comments: