Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Fun: Lehi Round Up - Children's Mini Parade

When I was younger my mom always took us to the Lehi Round up Parades. They had the children's parade on Friday and the Grand Parade on Saturday. Dan doesn't really like to go so I try to take the kids. Tonight Dan and Tanner ended up going to scout camp so I just took Violet to the Friday Parade because it's shorter. It was really hot though and the sun was in our faces for a little while until I moved down the street a bit. 

 A hot and tired Violet

 I took a couple of pictures of the kids floats. These were the cutest one. The theme this year was about books or something. But such cute ideas. 
 The Hungriest Caterpillar - Ended up winning 1st place
 Mother Goose- ended up winning 2nd place
 This is my cousins Caitlyn's son Leo and her husband Aaron. He is Little Boy Blue
I thought these costumes were cute. They went with the Alice in Wonderland float. - Winning Sweepstakes. Although I didn't take the picture of the float.
We had fun and Violet liked the candy they threw at us. Yum!

No comments: