Flies are so gross! There isn't much to say about them. They are gross. When Tanner and I were deciding which bugs to learn this summer he picked flies and this last week we were going to learn about them. I started out with a video I found on You tube. We watched a fly eating some orange stuff with this straw like thing coming out of it's mouth and then it rubs it's front legs together. Then we watched a video of a fly laying eggs. They lay lots of white long eggs. After that Tanner decided he didn't want to learn about them. Although during breakfast on another day we read a book about Gnats and another book that talked about the flies eyes. They have so many eyes so they can see everything that is going on around them at all times. So thus ends Fly week. Yeah!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment