Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Fun: Cow Appreciation Day

I love dressing up for things and Tanner does too. Violet isn't quite sure she likes to but to dress up as as a cow to get a free chicken sandwich is great. We went this morning for breakfast to beat the rush. It was awesome. Hardly anyone was there and we didn't have to wait in line at all. Tanner and Violet even got to see the big cow they had walking around and got to play in the play area. It's so nice to go when it isn't crowded. Tanner actually got a turn to drive the car. 

 Violet is upset because her shoes don't fit her right and instead of fixing them for her I took some pictures. I ended up having to buy her some new shoes she would wear. She's such a funny girl. 




Chick fil a has the best food anyway so what a great morning. 


No comments: