We've actually gone swimming to AF Rec twice this summer so far but I don't have any pictures because I didn't want to take my camera. But we went yesterday during the Free Swim day. It was so nice. I thought that it was going to be so crowded because of the people but it had rained right before we went and the weather was cooler so it was perfect. Tanner didn't have to wait in line at all for any of the rides. He loves the big red slide. We went down a couple of times. I was nice to have Miriam and Ally come with us too. Then we could take turns with Violet so I could take Tanner. Violet loved going down the little slide. Again Miriam and I took turns catching her at the bottom. She wasn't afraid at all. She just kept climbing up the stairs and going down with all the other kids. She had so much fun. A perfect day for a swim.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment