After the Children's Museum we walked across the street to see the Clark Planetarium. We didn't watch the show but I wanted the kids to be able to see some of the space stuff.
Dan, Violet and Tanner looking at the first Senator in Space- Jake Garn
Playing in the machine that makes clouds. Violet really liked that
Playing on Mars. Very fun and rocky
Violet and Tanner playing on the moon. He wouldn't hold still so I got an edge picture with another child.
This machine helps the kids learn about Black holes. It has magnets in it so when the pendulum swings and then reverses you've hit a black hole.
Looking at the Astronaut suit
Studying the Planets. Tanner has read some planet books and seem to like Saturn the best
The kids like touching this ball of light.
We had a good time at the Planetarium. I took the flash off these 2 bottom pictures so I could get the blue light
No comments:
Post a Comment