It's been really fun taking Tanner to the Carnival and this year Violet was able to go on some of the rides. It was such a great day. We only went for an hour but it was worth it. The weather again was kind of cold and of course it had to rain on us but I love the rain and enjoyed every minute of it.
Tanner went on the Caterpillar roller coaster first.
He couldn't stop smiling and wanted to go on it again
He was the only one who put his hands up in the air
Next we went on the carousel. We all got to go on this ride. You had to pay for it even if you were standing next to a horse. Violet wasn't quite sure what to expect.
Dan was trying to get her to smile but she just thought we were a couple of odd birds.
When the ride was over she wouldn't let go of the bar. She wanted to stay on the horse
Tanner and I waiting for the ride to start
Dan took Tanner on one of those rides that goes up and around in circles. Wow. He was so excited. I don't think he knew what to expect. Later said he got a little bit scared. But he had fun.
DAD! Don't go on that ride it's too scary!
Violet of course wanted her Dan and cried the whole time he was on the ride.
We had the kids ride on the duck and boat ride too. Violet wasn't sure at first but enjoyed it after.
Having fun on the car ride
Dan and I waiting for the kids to get off the ride
This is the ride we got rained on. I thought it was great. Violet hated that the water hit her as we went around and Tanner didn't quite like getting wet either. It was only a bit raining when the ride started but it came down fast and hard and we were going sideways on the ride so we got drenched and I just laughed as we went around. I loved it.
All wet after the ride. We had some rain drops on the lens too.
Our very last tickets Dan took Violet back on the carousel and ....
since so many people left the park because of the rain Tanner got to ride the Caterpillar roller coaster all by himself. Yep He loves it.
What a great afternoon at the Carnival
No comments:
Post a Comment