On Friday the 17th Dan took the day off so we could do some fun stuff with the kids for my birthday. So we went up to the Gateway to let them play at the Children's Museum. I like the museum but I like the one in Virginia so much better. But Kids love to play with just about anything and they had a lot of fun.
Violet playing with the balls
Making Music- Tanner, Dan and Violet
Tanner climbing up the tree
Violet is such a good mom taking care of the babies
Tanner using the crane in the construction zone
Dan was teaching Tanner and Violet how to change the oil in the jeep
Violet and Racheal shopping at the grocery store
Violet loves playing with pretend food
Tanner and Violet cooking at the store
Horse rides - Violet loved getting on the horse
Dan and Violet rock climbing together
Tanner sliding down the back of the helicopter
I hadn't been to this section of the museum before. I liked the medical area. They a small helicopter with the slide in back and the regular size helicopter that the kids can pretend to fly around and also transport a patient to the hospital. It's a fun area
Violet flying the little helicopter
Dan and Tanner did some brain surgery on this patient. They all did great and the patient has had a full recovery.
Tanner inside the big Helicopter
Tanner and I reported the news- there's a huge bug problem in the area. Watch out!
Tanner running from the green screen of a wind storm
Green screen image of Violet and Dan telling the world about the turtles
This program helps kids decide what they want to be when they grow up. Sort of. It's actually a cut and past to put clothes on your character but Tanner had fun iwth it.
Building with light blocks
Giant hand chair- that's always fun to sit in
Energy car- Tanner loved driving it.
Tanner and Violet playing in the produce market in the upstairs area- it's based off the book- George saves the world by Lunchtime. That was a new area.It's cute. And less crowded then the other areas so it was nice.
Dan and I tired at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment